About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Monday, November 12, 2012

HYIS Preview!


I was overjoyed to get home today and find not one, but two gifties from two of our great designers in this season's HYIS, Kennedy Gearz of Kennedy's and Tara Asamoah of Pink Sugah!  As always they've outdone themselves.  Thanx girls!  
And get your comfy hunting stilettos on girls, the hunt starts in 3 days!
First up are these super shiny Gemmed Anal Plugs by Kennedy's.  The hunt gift includes 15 colors!  I love Teal best.  It matches my eyes *winks*
Pink Sugah was awesome enough to send me her hunt giftie to show everyone.
This is Rapture, a very short, VERY revealing black dress.
As you can see, it comes with breast appliers that leaves very little to the imagination (Just the way we like it!)
The ass and front bits are left open for the world to see as well.
Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment