About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Monday, January 14, 2013

New Store Alert! New Store Alert!


Hello again my lovelies!  
I was sooooooo excited to see that a very dear friend of mine has added to her already growing empire.  Dark Muse and Nocturna Urban Designs are legendary in the goth community for everything from furniture, coffins, houses, clothing and skins.  
Now to add to the already vast empire, my dear friend has started a line of very sexy and gothy all mesh clothing.
The moment I stepped into Sugar I was drooling my ass off and dry humping its owner in IM's to the point where I think I've earned myself either a restraining order or a marriage proposal.  Either way, all I can say is, I'm in love!
image
First is the French Dress in the Rose Skully pattern.  Clingy, clingy, clingy, and very low cut in the back. RAWR!
image
Next up is the Bettie Girl dress in the Black Glitter Fishnet pattern.  As people close to me know, I lurrrrrve black stuffs and this is just the perfect blend of gothy and sexy.
You can find these and many other yummy outfits here at the Sugar mainstore.
Sugar!  <--------Click!
I'll be adding yet ANOTHER store to my resume (I've been busy).  Bazookas is joining my wardrobe starting tomorrow.
Time to go pass out now.  Need to shake this cold off somehow.
Huggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment