About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Blog Sponsor!

Hello my favorite pervs and pervettes!

It's with tons and oodles of excitement that I announce that Kennedy's has added me to their blog family.

Kennedy is a long-time friend of my kitten Scarlet and an amazing little designer.

Her spunk and sexuality shine through all of her designs, making her one of the top designers in SL today.


And to start off on my new addition, here are Kennedy's New Mesh Harem pants, shown in black but available in 6 additional colors.  They're great for lounging around the house or for goofing off by the pool as you can see *chuckles*

You can find this and many other great designs at Kennedy's Main Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment