About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Monday, March 18, 2013

New Things.....

I've been a busy little bee lately.

Been keeping up with the newest designs my favorite shops have been making and doing my best to make them shine here.

I just got picked to be a Pink Sugah model, making me one of Tara's Sugah Bunnies!

I've also decided to dabble into designing myself.  I don't have the artistic expertise I want to become a clothing designer (yet), but I do have some pretty nifty ideas for accessories.  But, since Second Life isn't how it used to be, I have to re-teach myself the art of building and sculpting.  It's going to take awhile, but I have faith I can do it.

So with all of this neat stuff I'm doing, I figured, why not make a little website and put it all together?

So you know what?

I did!

Am still working on it, but it should be live in a few days.

I'll keep you all posted.

But in the meantime, here's my newest piece and a great big kiss.  

Stay sexy!


No comments:

Post a Comment