About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Holiday Recap and New Releases!

I'm back from my little holiday with my hunny bunny in beautiful Cornwall.

Here's some pics!

Me and my hubby

St. Mawes

St. Ives

St. Just Church Graveyard (For the goth in me)

Our breakfast buddy Bob the swan

Falmouth Harbour from our balcony.

It was an amazing 4 days of rest and sightseeing that we desperately needed.  I didn't want to go back to London.

Now for the nitty gritty........

I got back from my holiday with a ton of new outfits to try out and here are my top picks!

First off from Kennedy's.....

Cutie

Slut ***Outfit of the week!***

Pink Sugah has two special releases.....
Colour Explosion Hunt gift!

Hello Titty Tuesday Item Lightning Bolt in Blue Leo



 And to end our night, two brand new designs from Sugar Mesh Apparel
Sugar's Bondage Corset Dress

Guardian Corset, gloves and collar set.

I am so proud of my friends Tara, Kennedy and Muse.  Their designs inspire my own and they always keep me looking my best.

You can find these and many other amazing designs at the Pink Sugah, Kennedy's and Sugar mainstores!



No comments:

Post a Comment