About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stand4Love


There is an amazing group in SL supporting marriage equality.

I remember Stand4Love's campaign last year and I made sure this year I was part of it.

As many know, I share a very special kind of love between my husband Max (Ayrx Tempest) and my wife/best friend Morgy (SufferingFrom Lockjaw).

The comprehension and pure love from Max to know and understand my heart well enough to let Suff into our lives has made me love and respect him even more than he could possibly understand.

Love cannot have boundaries, my heart will not be forced to love who others think appropriate.

I stand for love because love is the only pure thing we have in this world.  It cannot be corrupted and it will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment