About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Deconstruction of a Virtual Lush



I love many things in this world.
Clothes
Hair
Booze
And my boobs.

*giggles*

I have found myself a little on the anti-social side as of late.  Not by choice mind you, I love being around people, but since my dismissal from Hard Alley some months back, I have yet to find a sim I can call a second home.

So I blog clothing.  A lot.

I know they don't get much exposure but the little I do get is very well received and I appreciate that more than words can say.

So if anyone knows of any laid back places where rp is welcome but not enforced, where the people are warm and willing to take on newcomers to their area and love a classy girl who swears like a sailor, just message me in SL and let me know you want me!  LOL

Trixianna Saenz is my name, and yes, I am a perv.

Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment