About Me

My photo
Just a Jersey girl living the dream in London. It's all about the fashion baby!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Pink Sugah Releases for Bewbapalooza

Today is the beginning of the next round of Bewbapalooza, an awesome carnival themed boutique for the implant community.

Pink Sugah has five sets available this round, 4 will be shown here as SL has decided to be douchy with mesh on me today.


First up is Midnight in the pastel color scheme.  I love the lace!


Next is Midnight in mono tones.  Classic black and white baby, you can never go wrong.


Cherish in Coffee and Cream tones.  I love coffee and I love these dresses!


Finally Cherish in the Shades of Grey tones.

Please note I'm not using my implants due to the fact that the appliers for these dresses are for Tango and Lush implants only.  I am trying to upgrade to one of these mesh lovelies but until I get the money for them I am still sporting my Prim babletz.

You can find these designs starting today at Bewbapalooza!




No comments:

Post a Comment